Red Phoenix Tae Kwon Do is proud to offer six, full-day week-long summer camps. We have camps for all levels of students – from beginners to black belts.
A non-stop day of (age-appropriate) activities for K – grade 6 students, including Tae Kwon Do, Haedong Geumo (Korean sword), board breaking, outdoor sports and activities, a swimming excursion, and lots of creative, indoor activities, too.
Get a head start on the next belt test – Tae Kwon Do segments will include a balanced mix of tae kwon do fundamentals, poomsae, advanced and demonstration kicks, video analysis of poomsae and sparring techniques, non-contact ‘step’ sparring, demonstrations from special guests, and other exciting martial arts activities.
Tae Kwon Do camps:
* Week 1: July 5 – 9, 2021 - $229/week+GST
* Week 2: July 12 – 16, 2021 - $229/week+GST
* Week 3: July 19 – 23, 2021 - $229/week+GST
* Week 4: July 26 – 30 , 2021 - $229/week+GST
* Week 5: Aug 3 – 6 (4days) - $199/week+GST
* Week 6: Aug 9 – 13, 2021 - $229/week+GST
Register online: https://red-phoenix-tae-kwon-do-and-martial-arts-centre.myhelcimstore.com/category/summer-day-camps/
Summer camp t-shirt included.
Each week is limited to a maximum of 15 students, with a minimum of 5 students per week, so please register early.
* Early drop off at 7:30 a.m. available for $5/day
* Drop off between: 8:30 – 9:00 a.m.; Camp begins promptly at 9:00 a.m.
* Lunch between 12:00 – 1:00; please bring a lunch, morning/afternoon snack, water bottle and a reading book (or quiet time or colouring activities).
* Pickup between 4:00 – 4:30 p.m.
* Swim afternoon (weather permitting) during the final two days of the camp. Other outdoor activities weather permitting.
Please sign up with Master Cha and reserve a space today.
Email email@example.com or call 403-277-7937 for more information.